We all remember to take care of our physical health and head over to gyms to stay in good physical shape, but we forget about our brain which controls all functions of the body. From controlling thoughts, memory, emotions, and every process that regulates the body, our brain is in charge of doing multiple complex tasks; thus, it needs to be well maintained to ensure it functions optimally for a long time.
In essence, brain training apps are highly beneficial to exercise your brain and improve cognitive ability. Various research attests to the presumed concept that applications that are designed to make you smarter and keep you feeling mentally young have the potential to improve memory as well as mood.
Therefore, in this article, we have listed down some of the potential apps that can help you improve your memory. FYI, you need a reliable internet connection to ensure you unlock all features and make the most of the applications.
Therefore, it is recommended to choose a credible internet service, such as that provided by Spectrum. With highly affordable rates and exceptional internet speed, it has to be the perfect internet for your home. If you are a Spanish speaker, you may go through Spectrum en espanol for more information.
Anyhow, let’s get to the list of applications right away:
Available on both Google Play and iOS, Lumosity is a top brain training app that is extremely easy and fun to use. It offers engaging and fun games tailored to your needs that will significantly sharpen your memory.
Besides, it can help improve attention and beef up problem-solving skills. There are over 100 million Lumosity users worldwide, which proves its ability to improve cognitive skills. The best thing is that it offers many languages to choose from, including English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese.
- Training Insights: Gives you comprehensive insights into your progress, allowing you to track how far you have come.
- Workout Modes: There is a wide selection of games that you can choose according to your preferences.
- Fit Test: Once you install the app, you will begin with a Fit Test that will help you determine how well you perform against others of your age.
Elevate has to be certainly a top choice if you are looking for a brain training app with the best user interface. Besides, there’s a roster of fun and exciting games that challenge your brain with strict training sessions.
Elevate is a multi-purpose application that focuses on improving a range of mental skills as well as strengthening writing, reading, listening, and speaking skills. This application is not just another marketing gimmick, which is why it has bagged Apple’s App of the Year Award.
But all the Android users, don’t be put off yet. This application is also available on Google Play, so you can download it right away and brush up on your skills in just no time.
- Brain Training Games: The best feature of Elevate is its more than 40 robust brain training games.
- Personalized Workouts: Again, you can choose the workouts on this application according to your capacity and dexterity.
- Workout Achievements: Nothing feels great than achieving a milestone after putting an effort into something. This app enables you to gain achievement with workout challenges.
Eidetic is an extra smart brain training application that uses information highly specific to you, such as contact numbers, bank account details, etc. Sounds all Greek to you? Well, hold up. Eidetic includes a simple system that allows users to write down their content, store it, and then memorize it.
It uses a flash card-style approach to make users remember their notes, which includes lists, phone numbers, bank account numbers, identity card numbers, quotes, or whatsoever. This means that you can easily remember your passwords and pin codes that you mix up.
- Personalized Tests: This application allows you to learn and memorize information at your own pace.
- Helpful Tips: Eidetic also offers helpful tips to help you enhance your memorization.
- Share Your Progress: You may share your progress across multiple platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, email, and text messages.
When it comes to sharpening your memory, it is never too late. You must give it a shot and try practicing your critical cognitive skills. Also, with smartphones at your fingertips, you should not have any excuse to spare some time for cognitive exercise once a day. After all, these exercises can help repair memory leaks and fix memory management problems. Download any of the brain training apps and get started today.