Twan Madoff born September 24th 1992 is an Atlanta based rapper born in Atlanta raised in Atlanta/Birmingham.
He began rapping as a teenager and founded his own company Errthang Profit Entertainment in 2014. Make sure you check out Twan Madoff’s latest project The Payback on DatPiff.
1) How long have you been doing what you’re doing and how did you get started in the first place?
I started writing lyrics when I was real young like 14, I started recording when I was like 16 and was real serious about trying to be a rapper up until I was about 18/19 then it kind of just became a hobby. I didn’t really get back serious about it until last year.
2) What sort of hurdles and obstacles did you face to get to where you are now?
I don’t really see any hurdles or obstacles, life is simple to me everything just a matter of time/timing.
3) What’s the hardest thing about being an independent artist?
Being an independent artist is not hard at all it’s easy. You just do what you want lol.
4) Are there any independent hip-hop artists out there who inspire and motivate you?
5) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
6) Who were the first influences on your music and style?
Ask me later.
7) If you could choose to collaborate with 3 other artists on the same track – who would they be?
Ask me later.
8) What makes your music different to other artists?
I feel like I really do got like my own individual new type of sound and style. I don’t really think I sound like anyone else now or any one in the past.
9) What are you hoping to achieve with your music?
Just to touch as many people as possible, music make people feel good and obviously to make a lot of money.
10) What do you think is the biggest barrier an artist like yourself has to overcome, to gain commercial success?
I don’t really see barriers, you just gotta kind of make it happen ya know and stay motivated.