1) Tell us a little about yourself and your background.
I was born in 95 I’m the youngest out of four so therefore that’s why I go the hardest. As long as I can remember Ive loved hiphop. my mom can spit a little here and there (she gotta nice lil flow) but yeah Ive been doing this forreal ever since I was 14 and been going hard at in ever since. but yeah I do this for my son so I can give him a better
2) Who were some of your musical influences coming up?
Of course the greats such as Nas, Jay Z, Biggie, Pac and not in that order haha but I gotta say who I really looked up to was Rakim man his delivery is Killa man!
3) How would you describe and yourself as an artist? Has your style changed much over the years?
I wanna say I’m something different like J Cole or K Dot but not like them, When I was a youngsta I aint no shit didn’t rap about anything other then havin to wake up and go to school.
4) What’s your process like for making music? Do you have a set routine or does it vary track by track?
Most of the time DJ send me beats and it might take me a Few days to actually write the song sometimes its less the that if I’m feeliin the beat I can knock out the track and then go to the studio later that week and keep it movin ya feel me
5) Can you run me through the making of your latest project? Where were the studio vibes like?
Well I went thru a lot the past year I kinda went on a two year hiatus because I had to find myself and who I was as a man and artist and that’s why I call it Progression because it tell what all I went thru this past year.
but man on the other hand the vibes are great my engineer great he my big bro. sometimes it be the whole click in there just vibin and smokin and drinkin while we workin on makin our dreams come true
6) What sort of independent hip-hop promotion and marketing are you doing to differentiate yourself from other artists?
Well I just keep proving that nobody is workin as hard as me and I kinda push my own Music out by myself and get it around the area but I’m lookin for a much broader base then what I’m workin wit right now haha
7) What are you thoughts on the current state of hip-hop music today?
WTF!!! Like it aint the same there is some good still but everybody nowadays wanna sound the same so I take it and leave it because at the end of the day Hip Hop is my life
8) What music are you listening to these days? Anyone in hip-hop really blowing your mind?
Man if it aint hip hop its old school rock like ACDC,KISS,Guns n Roses etc. But yeah the young boy Trill Sammy From Houston man he took the game by strom I would love to chop it up with him and bust out a few tracks (Ya’ll know how to contact him?)
9) If you could work with any artist you wanted, what would be your dream collaboration?
Hmm Wiz man I’m a big fan when I was younger I wanted to be just like him but I would love to do a song with them for my next project.
10) What has been the best moment in your music career so far?
I would say workin with G the Mastermind he has a lot to learn from him Id love to get him on an actually song here soon. I guess that’s what I’m do on my next trip to DC
11) So what’s next for you?
Well Ya know Ima keep grinding keep workin got a few shows comin up and most likey start workin on my next project this one going be big ya feel me this one tells you my pain thru my voice but the next one will tell all my peoples story ya feel me?