Independent Music Grind Vol. 6 – Digital Promotion & Marketing is the latest addition to our educational series for independent hip hop artists grinding around the world.
Ever since the digital music revolution, consumers have been embracing streaming and subscription models in markets around the world, forcing artists to rapidly adapt in order to service their fanbase.
The emergence of the digital music age has resulted in declining physical album sales and pushed fundamental changes in the music industry, providing artists with a range of new digital communication channels for music promotion.
In the past promotion was dominated by higher cost promotion and advertising campaigns in radio television and print media to which major labels had greater access, however, in today’s music landscape digital and social media marketing have enabled independent artists to engage in lower cost promotional activities.
Vol. 6 covers a variety of topics that will help independent artists learn about all the important aspects of digital promotion and marketing, including:
- setting up and managing your own website
- using your website and social media channels to build a fanbase
- building a promotion platform that you control and own
- how to monetise your content – music sales, merchandise, advertising
- promoting your music and brand online to a global audience
- growing your local fanbase using online marketing tools
- how to look for new opportunities and marketing channels to reach your fanbase and expand your audience
You can learn all this for $9! Buy Independent Music Grind Vol. 6 – Digital Promotion & Marketing now.