The Cisco certifications are a must-have, especially if you are trying to build a career in the networking field. There are many exams that you can choose from, but here we are going to talk about 300-430 ENWLSI. This test is designed to verify the professionals’ skills and knowledge of implementing the wireless network. Passing this exam will help you grow your networking career level. Thus, do not waste your time. Let’s take a closer look at this concentration test in detail.
Target Audience and Prerequisites
Knowing the target audience for a particular certification exam makes it easier for you to decide if this test is right for you or not. As for Certbolt Cisco 300-430 ENWLSI, it is mainly directed towards Sales Engineers, Network Designers, Wireless Network Engineers, and those people who are trying to build a career in the field of networking. It is also important to note that the candidates should have a deep understanding of implementing the wireless network, including QoS, Certbolt FlexConnect, Multicast, security for client connectivity, device hardening, monitoring, as well as advanced location services. Without this knowledge, it can be difficult to ace this exam.
The full name of Certbolt Cisco CCNP Certification is Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks. Thus, if you are going to take this test, there are a few things that you need to know. All of the questions in the exam are based on the multiple-choice format. However, we don’t know the exact number of items that you will need to answer. But you can expect to cover about 60 of them. What we do know is that the applicants will have 90 minutes to answer all these questions. Moreover, they have to gain a minimum of 750 points, which is the passing score for earning the associated certification. The 300-430 ENWLSI test costs $300, and the students can take it in English or Japanese. The registration process is done through the Pearson VUE platform that allows having this exam online or at one of the testing centers.
It is required that the candidates are able to complete Cisco 300-430 at the first attempt. Thus, let’s observe the exam content to understand the scope of the following subject areas:
- Implementing Office Extend;
- Cisco 300-430 ENWLSI Exam ;
- Deploying the FlexConnect components such as switching and operating modes.
QoS on a Wireless Network (10%)
- Implementing AVC including Fastlane;
- Implementing QoS for the wireless clients;
- Implementing the QoS schemes according to the requirements, including wired to wireless mapping.
- Implementing Multicast Direct;
- Implementing mDNS;
- Implementing multicast on WLAN;
- Describing how multicast can affect wireless networks;
- Implementing the multicast components.
Location Services (10%)
- Implementing location services;
- Deploying CMX and MSE on a wireless network.
Advanced Location Services (10%)
- Implementing wIPS using MSE;
- Troubleshooting CMX high availability;
- Troubleshooting location accuracy using Cisco Hyperlocation;
- Implementing location-aware guest services using the customer portal and Facebook Wi-Fi;
- Implementing the CMX components.
Security for Wireless Client Connectivity (20%)
- Implementing Identity-Based Networking on various wireless architectures;
- Implementing 802.1X and AAA on different wireless architectures & ISE;
- Implementing BYOD and guest;
- Configuring client profiling on WLC and ISE.
- Troubleshooting client connectivity;
- Managing RF interferers;
- Managing alarms and rogues;
- Utilizing the reports on API and Cisco DNA Center.
Device Hardening (10%)
- Implementing CPU ACLs on the controller;
- Implementing access point authentication;
- Implementing controls of device access.
Being a certified professional gives you a wide range of advantages to boost your career to another level. Thus, after passing Cisco 300-430, you will be awarded the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Implementation and CCNP Enterprise certifications. Holding one of them under the belt, you can opt for various job roles with decent salaries. So, do not waste your time and take this exam using exam dumps to prove your position in the field of IT.
Leave a Comment