20 years after their first collaboration on “How High,” Meth and Red are back together again over a new Erick Sermon joint – “Clutch.” Ain’t nothing changed for these three – just dope bars over funky beats.
Check out the best no wagering casino in Canada and enjoy your game.
- RT @BeatRhymeLists: what are these articles on the homepage of @fakeshoredrive https://t.co/RpgTFC8ZrC https://t.co/OgvMRG2VHA https://…3 days ago
- The 80 Best Produced Hip Hop Albums of All Time On this list, we rank the 80 best produced hip hop albums of all t… https://t.co/I13OTkjVcq21 days ago
- We published an article about why Wendy Day (@RapCoalition) is one of the most important figures in hip hop history… https://t.co/MZ86ZM4gq122 days ago
- The 25 Greatest Business Moves in Hip Hop History https://t.co/kalv6vxSHW https://t.co/NzbKpkOqI323 days ago
- The 50 Greatest Title Tracks in Hip Hop History https://t.co/gaU9Ui4TnR https://t.co/IIoL1qAF9E24 days ago
- Nas and Biggie Were Meant to Record a Remix for “Gimme the Loot” https://t.co/HbfqRTpJOb https://t.co/HjbIsMSULw25 days ago
- Mathematics Designed the Wu-Tang Clan Logo for $400 https://t.co/yLcs9PCA1i https://t.co/RaS2PBQAA426 days ago
- “King Tim III (Personality Jock)” is the First Commercially Released Hip Hop Song https://t.co/RGTvA31WVp https://t.co/9e6NI7lXyj27 days ago
- DJ Premier Charged Jay-Z $4,000 Per Beat on ‘Reasonable Doubt’ https://t.co/3ELyQfXRUJ https://t.co/QV3QeOcU9M28 days ago
- DMX Had his Jaw Wired Shut When He Auditioned for Def Jam https://t.co/w3KQI5r1bF https://t.co/1utSC2pEUT29 days ago