1) Do you remember the moment you wanted to be a hip-hop artist?
2) What was it like creating your latest project?
3) What are you trying to achieve with the project?
Build a strong fanbase.
4) What are your thoughts on staying independent or signing to a major label?
Being independent is always the best but depending on the deal I’m opened minded to signing to a major.
5) How do you feel about the independent hip-hop industry right now?
6) As an independent hip-hop artist grinding it out, what sort of promotion and marketing are you doing to stand out from the rest?
Me personally I’m mailing 100 CDs at a time from state to state with small promotion teams in like 10 states. So with my plan I’m putting in the leg work in from state to state, the old fashion way with CDs.
7) How do you currently make money as an independent artist?
Haven’t yet, this Rebirth mixtape is for the fans. Currently working on album.
8) How do you feel about hip-hop today?
I feel good about hip hop.
9) What artists in the game today do you look at for inspiration?
Jay Z, Biggie, 2Pac, Nas, Eminem. I’m also a producer so Dr. Dre, Timbaland and Kay-Gee from Naughty by Nature.
10) Who are your top 5 rappers dead or alive?
My inspiration is Jay Z. Treach my hometown and my big bro. Squeek-Q.