1) Tell us a little about yourself and your background.
24 year old villain from Brooklyn, NY I dabble in forgeries, crime, marijuana and piracy.
2) How would you describe yourself as an artist? Has your style changed much over the years?
’02 – ’03 Tracy McGrady trying to be the most versatile player in the league, my style has progressed a lot over the years I used to be only able to do certain types of records (Dusty King) I felt I’ve developed a palette that love’s various types of beats now.
3) Can you run me through the making of your latest project – A Sinner’s Guide To Love? What was your inspiration behind the project?
A Sinner’s Guide To Love is essentially me trying to understand love, love is something hard for me to gauge honestly and in every relationship I formed that seemed to be the main goal for them when I never gave it a thought.
4) Your last two projects featured legendary anime character Lupin III as the artwork. Talk to me more about that.
All my projects more or less feature Lupin Sansei and that’s easy, he’s very influential to me and has taught me many things so I pay homage anyway I can.
5) You’ve been dropping joints on the regular these past few months. Are they all part of an upcoming project or are they just loosies?
Sinner Sundays? All loosies, every Sunday you get a priceless gem before Guns and Roses rears its ugly head.
6) As an independent hip-hop artist, what sort of promotion and marketing are you doing to stand out from the crowd?
I don’t do much of any, I’m not fond of the spotlight or admiration of any kind what thief would be? But the henchmen make sure the name of the 3rd is spoken of highly underground.
7) What’s the hardest thing about being an indie artist?
I don’t really find it hard or taxing, essentially I just live life, write about it and get recognition from that. I can’t complain in anyway. I take it in stride and enjoy every moment I can.
8) What are you thoughts on the current state of hip-hop music today?
I listen to music less and less as the years go on but hiphop will always be in a good state because you can always find greatness online, outside, wherever you look you just have to look ..Hiphop just isn’t found on the radio.
9) If you could collaborate with any 3 artists – a rapper, singer and producer – who would they be?
Rapper – Blu .. Producer – Exile .. Singer – SZA
10) What has been the best moment in your music career so far?
Every time I perform is a great moment for me, no matter the venue big or small it feels great to share my energy with people and receive positive feedback, let’s me know I’m not that bad even if I am.
11) So what’s next for you?
Guns & Roses! And I’m also plotting a caper for the ages but hopefully you’ll never hear about it, stay tuned!