1) Tell us a little about yourself and your background.
I was born in raised in Columbia, SC, the 803
2) Who were some of your musical influences coming up?
Growing up my favorite rapper was TI, I listened to alot of radio growing up, and I didnt stop until I started making music myself, I don’t really think im influenced by any of my favorites
3) How would you describe yourself as an producer?
Has your style changed much over the years? I would like to say Im sonny digital like, thats my favorite producer
4) What’s your process like for making music? Do you have a set routine or does it vary track by track?
I have a routine but not a set routine, i think that sometimes simple is good and overdoing it can ruin a song
5) Can you run me through the making of your latest project? Where were the studio vibes like?
Im working on a debut mixtape as an artist, but my latest project was a beat mixtape that I made awhile ago, its funny because I made the whole tape in like a week
6) What sort of independent hip-hop promotion and marketing are you doing to differentiate yourself from other artists?
I just promote myself by working with artist in my area because many big producers say that as a producer attaching yourself to an artist is a way up, but im still new to everything so I have alot to learn on the business side
7) What are you thoughts on the current state of hip-hop music today?
I like how diverse hip hop is today, idk if i like trap naturally cause im from the south but I do, but I also can listen to the logics and kendrick lamars
8) What music are you listening to these days? Anyone in hip-hop really blowing your mind?
A young artist named juhovah from my city is a very talented artist with great work ethic, ive sent him beats but i would like to work with him in a studio one day, also my teamate Jdafari is a beast creative mind, i actually draw inspiration of of him for beats sometimes
9) If you could work with any artist you wanted, what would be your dream collaboration?
My dream collab gotta be Rich Homie Quan because he got so many tracks that I live by, like Hurt No More
10) What has been the best moment in your music career so far?
Dropping my first song with reesey muney, haha, that was like 2 or 3 years ago but knowing that your music is out there in the world is a good feeling
11) So what’s next for you?
For me I just want to get my mixtape done and earn a name, put myself in the game