1) How long have you been doing what you’re doing and how did you get started in the first place?
We have been doing this for over 10 years. Our love for music and how people reacted to MCs certain words is what got us started.
2) What sort of hurdles and obstacles did you face to get to where you are now?
People hating. Non believers telling us that we would never do nothing with our music. We are jus wasting our time.
3) What’s the hardest thing about being an independent artist?
I would say the hardest thing is getting the people’s attention. People give you a hard time when they don’t know you.
4) Are there any independent hip-hop artists out there who inspire and motivate you?
Just us. We motivate each other. No one else.
5) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Being in that top 5 dead or alive category.
6) Who were the first influences on your music and style?
Jay-Z, LOX, State Property, Big and Pac of course. These Philly streets influence our style.
7) If you could choose to collaborate with 3 other artists on the same track – who would they be?
All 3 of The LOX members. I think what we got mixed with them would sound dope together.
8) What makes your music different to other artists?
I would say bars. Because now and days that’s what most of these rappers lack.
9) What are you hoping to achieve with your music?
10) What do you think is the biggest barrier an artist like yourself has to overcome, to gain commercial success?
The politics in the industry. Because we got the streets.