1) Talk to me about the making of your latest project. What was the inspiration behind it?
I put my all into my latest project bringing a different sound and not being afraid to make music to other genres
2) With the music industry tanking and record sales falling, how do you currently make money as an independent hip-hop artist?
The inspiration behind it was I wanted to show that I am versatile and not a stay in the box artist. I make money by music streaming and selling music word of mouth.
3) From a business point of view, which artists in the game do you think are really pushing the boundaries and changing it up?
J. Cole , Master P, Kendrick Lamar they are pushing boundaries and changing it up.
4) What business lessons have you learnt from the music industry so far?
I learn that music is a business.
5) What do you love about hip-hop music?
what I love about hiphop music is the culture , lyrics , production and all the people hip hop music can reach.
6) What still surprises you about hip-hop?
That all the legends open the door for hiphop because without them there would be no Hip hop.
7) If you had the power to change one thing about the hip-hop industry to help independent artists – what would it be?
if I had the power to change one thing about hiphop industry to help indie artists? That we get more notice just like all the major artists .
8) Who do you think are top 3 rappers doing it at the moment?
JCole , Kendrick Lamar , Eminem
9) So what are your plans for the future?
continue to tour , do more acting in film and tv , help other artists .