1) How long have you been doing what you’re doing and how did you get started in the first place?
It all started in the 5th grade, When are private school teacher was retiring so the school wanted to throw a concert for his departure, so my classmate Mariah wrote me a rhyme to flow over a digital underground instrumental/ after that i started just freestyling off the top and listening to more hip hop as the years passed.
2) What sort of hurdles and obstacles did you face to get to where you are now?
Shiiiieeet crazy hurdles from women, beef, the law, jealousy maaannnn any and every negative thing you can think of, has been thrown at me and is still being thrown at me till this day – New Levels New Devils – feel me?
3) What’s the hardest thing about being an independent artist?
Well I would have to say the promotional aspect of it all, because if you don’t have an official game plan to promote your brand then you might as well hang it up because no one is going to know who you are, talent or not. So you really have to be sharp in networking.
4) Are there any independent hip-hop artists out there who inspire and motivate you?
I would have to say I inspire and motivate me – so no there aren’t any.
5) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself owning a successful business of some sort, just watching the money flip and flip and flip and flip. See my vision?
6) Who were the first influences on your music and style?
Good question, the crazy thing is, is that i never wanted to sound or be like any of these famous rap artists – I always imagined myself being a rapper that had already made it, bringing a new type of style to the scene, but my all time favorite rapper is Biggie Smalls if any influence.
7) If you could choose to collaborate with 3 other artists on the same track – who would they be?
Styles P, Troy Ave, The Weeknd.
8) What makes your music different to other artists?
My music is different, because I’m bringing my own DNA to the scene a lot of these cat is hijacking other people styles, my opinion.
9) What are you hoping to achieve with your music?
I’m hoping to gain loyal fans that appreciate my art and progression in life.
10) What do you think is the biggest barrier an artist like yourself has to overcome, to gain commercial success?
The biggest barrier i would have to say, Is pleasing the audience without compromising my art style. one more thing off the record shout out to the Team Mike Piff, Chris Jones, EZZo, Skatter Brainz, G Bliz,and last but definitely not least Sound loft JOSH much respect and love throughout this journey.