With his upcoming album The Wild dropping soon, Raekwon the Chef drops the project’s latest single “Purple Brick Road” featuring G-Eazy and production from J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League. I’m really liking how the album’s sound is shaping up.
- "I realized that although the masses may not know of my body of work, it doesn’t take the whole world to have the world I want."about 1 hour ago
- Building a fanbase is what will help you make money – your loyal, core fans will support you by streaming or downloading your music2 hours ago
- as an independent artists, you should always be looking for new marketing channels to reach your fanbase and expand your audience3 hours ago
- Getting Your Music on Spotify Playlists for Independent Artists https://t.co/lZjsiaM4Nr | #Independent #Grind #DIY https://t.co/iiATUVEzfG4 hours ago
- RT @SameOldShawn: @StopTheBreaks Also: brand your success as being the success of not just you, but a group.4 hours ago