Another dope drop from the one and only KXNG Crooked. After bodying The Weeknd’s “Starboy” and Kanye’s “Real Friends,” Crooked is back with some more fire bars over some vintage Dilla instrumentals.
- How Stop The Breaks Helps Independent Artists Promote their Music https://t.co/P7aRiUljps https://t.co/UwunLVJhDx46 minutes ago
- How to Plan a Tour for Independent Hip-Hop Artists https://t.co/jYWzkNrBtf by @itsTOPE https://t.co/JYHOe5HXEN2 hours ago
- Using Snapchat to Market Your Music for Independent Artists https://t.co/tJkFRpCxah https://t.co/rhfD4qn6Hb3 hours ago
- DOPE NEW: @FrankBmusic610 x @_ROCKNESS_ x @gitbeats - Brooklyn Vs. All https://t.co/6KMCeuAO9h via @DiamondMedia360 https://t.co/Ed7ZVRXUho3 hours ago
- Keep building. Build your brand. Build your fanbase. Build your network. Build yourself as an independent artist. Keep building.4 hours ago