Another dope drop from the one and only KXNG Crooked. After bodying The Weeknd’s “Starboy” and Kanye’s “Real Friends,” Crooked is back with some more fire bars over some vintage Dilla instrumentals.
- How to Fund Radio Promotion for Independent Artists https://t.co/QwfZcbzUuf #Independent #Grind #Education #DIY https://t.co/WtVGNfHkVrabout 1 hour ago
- Interview With @patricekcokley Founder of @TheBasslineGrp https://t.co/oE6lwLCOkD https://t.co/sbgySaHkpEabout 1 hour ago
- RT @telliprego: @StopTheBreaks To make a living of of touring and performing around the world would be more than enough for me.6 hours ago
- RT @culturemusik1: @StopTheBreaks Tour the world is the most rewarding memories last forever money and fame necessarily doesn't.6 hours ago
- Migos have stayed mad consistent https://t.co/oVQwM367vk8 hours ago