Fresh off winning a Grammy for Skin, Flume is back with a new track. This time the Australian electronic artist is dirtying up his music with the help from the one and only King Push.
- How 15-Year-Old Rapper Smooky MarGielaa Became ASAP Rocky's New Protégé https://t.co/dkeyQD7Qiz via @PigsAndPlans https://t.co/YHo8PdYxQwabout 1 hour ago
- Indie R&B Artist Kwaye Wants To Save You From Predictable Music https://t.co/2lYXbjQCKU https://t.co/WisxfcDpWw2 hours ago
- 3 ways for your Electronic Press Kit to stand out https://t.co/2uqkEvJzDy https://t.co/xlsl9U2Oe23 hours ago
- 3 ways to make your online music marketing campaign more effective https://t.co/NNNyN0vlKe https://t.co/K5HUUUDXU03 hours ago
- 20 Best Hip-Hop and R&B Albums of 2017 (So Far), Ranked (Pt. 2) https://t.co/PDITaRQmo6 https://t.co/EWd8MROKQM4 hours ago