Fayze provides some musical soup for the soul with this summer-y track. Featuring soulful vocals from RaneRaps, the two lyricists tackle the issue of unrequited affection while creating a catchy vibe over mellow production from Paul Cabbin.
- Building relationships with your listeners, turning them from an audience member to a fan takes time and engagement… https://t.co/T3MNA3BSuDabout 1 hour ago
- Understand Music Licensing for Independent Hip-Hop Artists https://t.co/mSXDSieYWJ https://t.co/GNSEUi5sQx2 hours ago
- Keeping a rap career in motion isn't cheap. You're basically betting on yourself.3 hours ago
- As you begin to stack more chips, you'll have the choice to either blow it on things you don't need or make bigger career moves.4 hours ago
- You're the boss. It's on you to step up and do what needs to be done if need be, whatever the situation.5 hours ago