Make It Okay”, a record to represent what it’s like to become older and wiser. The record speaks on learning from one’s mistake and put forth our best efforts into improving ourselves.
- How Stop The Breaks Helps Independent Artists Promote their Music https://t.co/P7aRiUljps https://t.co/UwunLVJhDx36 minutes ago
- How to Plan a Tour for Independent Hip-Hop Artists https://t.co/jYWzkNrBtf by @itsTOPE https://t.co/JYHOe5HXEN2 hours ago
- Using Snapchat to Market Your Music for Independent Artists https://t.co/tJkFRpCxah https://t.co/rhfD4qn6Hb3 hours ago
- DOPE NEW: @FrankBmusic610 x @_ROCKNESS_ x @gitbeats - Brooklyn Vs. All https://t.co/6KMCeuAO9h via @DiamondMedia360 https://t.co/Ed7ZVRXUho3 hours ago
- Keep building. Build your brand. Build your fanbase. Build your network. Build yourself as an independent artist. Keep building.4 hours ago